Hello,

I have an urgent position with client in Chicago, IL. Please let me know
your interest for the same.

*Position Title:  **Webcenter Portal Senior Consultant***

*Location: Chicago, IL***

*Duration: Long-term***

* *

*Job Description:***

·         *6- 8 years of hands on experience with Web Center, ADF technology
***

·         Should also have worked on at least 1 implementation of Webcenter
custom portal project.

·         Good experience in Java / J2EE,

·         Hands-on experience with *11g JDeveloper, ADF, ADF Faces, ADF
Task Flow, and ADF Business Components.*

·         Hands-on experience in *Oracle Web Center Framework, WebCenter
Spaces and integration of Web 2.0 services like wiki, blogs etc.***

·         Analyzing user requirements, prototyping processes, and designing
process solutions.

·         Implement process, business logic, and process transitions
through ADF and SOA Suite application development.

·         Web Content Management development (Static/Dynamic delivery of
content-centric websites)

·         ECM background: Document Management, Records Management, Imaging,
Digital Asset Management

Thanks & Regards

Pramod Kumar**

DTSC Inc.**