*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*
*
Role: .Net Lead Developer*
*Duration:6+ Months
Location: Milwaukee, WI *** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY *****
Rate: $80/hr
**

Our client is looking to hire a .Net developer. The candidates must have experience working with .NET 4.0, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC 3. The location is Milwaukee and the CLIENT will require a face to face interview after the phone screen. The ASP.NET MVC Developer will develop and maintain system critical software. The candidates will be responsible for all aspects of software and web development as well as actively participate in full-cycle ASP.NET development of a number projects, including gathering of business requirements, design, coding, releasing and maintenance. Candidates must be highly experienced as an ASP.Net developer with a strong technical background and at least 5 years of experience in web application development.

SKILLS -- REQUIRED:

* .Net
* .NET Lead/Arch roles
* HTML5
* HTML5 - Security layer component
* 1st Language English or equivalent (i.e. 7+ years in US, AUS, Europe, Singapore, etc.)

SKILLS -- NICE TO HAVE:

* .NET 3.5
* .NET 4.0
* VB.NET
* C#.NET
* OOAD
* Kiosk systems
* Local to Milwaukee area
* Testing Frameworks (NUnit, MbUnit)
* ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate, LINQ to SQL)
* Reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SSRS)
* Agile development (Scrum, XP, TDD)
* Mobile solutions
* ASP.Net MVC 3
* Visual Studio (2005, 2008, 2010)
* WCF
* WF
* WPF
* LINQ
* SQL Server
* Webforms
* DHTML
* CSS
* JavaScript
* AJAX
* JQuery

Thanks and Regards,

Amarinder Singh (IT Associates)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007* *Work *: 312-675-2450. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused