*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*

Role: Sr ASP .Net Developer
Location: Elyria, Ohio
Duration: 8-12 months
Interview: Phone/Skype
Rate: $55/hr

*Sr ASP.Net Developer*

Work as a lead developer on a small Agile Scrum team to help build and launch our new global public-facing website. Participate in all facets of application requirements gathering, design, development, and testing.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*

· Develops, unit tests, and code reviews development tasks

· Designs loosely-coupled, reusable, and testable code structures

· Participates in user story workshops to gather requirements with team

· Designs and optimizes databases to support web applications

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

· ASP.NET 4.0 Web Development (preferably MVC framework)

· SQL Server and relational database knowledge

· Unit testing with mocking framework

*DESIRED SKILLS*

· Experience with an Agile development process like Scrum

· ORM tools such as LLBLGen Pro, NHibernate,etc.

· HTML/CSS

· Javascript/JQuery

· Web services

· Experience with responsive web design techniques

· Experience working directly with end users to write functional specs, use cases, and/or user stories

· Test Driven Development (TDD)

that work in two week development iterations. Each cross functional team participates not only in development, but also the initial requirements gathering and definition, all the way through system testing and user approval.

*/Regards,
/**Amarinder Singh | Sr. IT Associate**
Kalven Technologies, Inc
US Office(s): **2300 E. Higgins Rd, Suite 211 , Elk Grove Village, IL 60007**** 1301 E. Woodfield Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL 60173 **Direct: _312-675-2450_ - Email: _amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:dev.si...@idctechnologies.com>_ --Web URL:_www.kalventech.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>_*

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..