Hello Friends,

Please go through the job description mentioned below and send me your
consultant's update resume along with complete contact details so that we
can process further.

Role

BSA

Role

BSA

Mandatory Technical Skills

1. Techno-Functional knowledge on OM, AR, INV Modules, GL and Legal Entity
2. Functional Business mapping to setups in Oracle Applications
3. PL/SQL
4. Oracle Reports
5. EDI Interfaces w.r.t to Order Management and Shipping
6. Should have good working knowledge in R12 application

Mandatory Technical Skills

1. Techno-Functional knowledge on INV, BOM, Oracle Configurator, OM and PO
Modules
2. Functional Business mapping to setups in Oracle Applications
3. PL/SQL
4. Oracle Reports
5. UNIX
6. Should have good working knowledge in R12 application

Desirable Technical Skills

1. XML Publisher
2. Oracle Workflow
3. OA Framework
4. Oracle Forms

Desirable Technical Skills

1. XML Publisher
2. Oracle Discoverer
3. Oracle Workflow
4. OA Framework
5. Oracle Forms

Mandatory Functional Skills

Should be familiar with Oracle APPS architecture & having good functional
knowledge on Order Management, Shipping and Inventory Modules. Have worked
in GL and Legal Entities

Mandatory Functional Skills

1) Should be familiar with Oracle APPS architecture & having good functional
knowledge on Supply chain module and Order management Modules
2) Understand business, analyze and design system (Setups) accordingly.
3) Create DRD's based on the customer Requirements document
4) Create Test Plan and test cases for testing the customized component
developed
5) Maintain proper documentation like TD, UTP, etc of all the components.
6) At-least having 2 full cycle implementation

Desirable Functional Skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

6 - 8 years