*Hi ,
*

*We are working on below requirement with one of our direct client.. If you have any one with you please share there resume with contact details..*

**(I have four slots to fill asap!!!)
*
Role: .Net Developer**
**Duration : 12+ months**
**Location:* *Fort Worth ,TX*
*Rate: $47/hr*

*Job Description:

The objective of the EAM project is to implement a mobile disconnected inspection system that empowers our employees to optimize maintenance and reduce service interruptions. The Application Developer is a part of a team that understands business requirements and designs the technical solution and builds the technical specifications that meet the functional design.

ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
. Participate in Functional / Technical handoff meetings to fully understand the functional objective. . Participate in the rapid prototyping activities utilizing a wide variety of existing and emerging technologies. . Use the Microsoft Visual Studios 2012 suite of software to design and implement UI screens for the inspection system.
. Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of solutions
. Act as an expert technical resource
. Participate in resource allocation and estimated timelines.
. Create and document the technical design to meet all requirements.
. Participate in high level design reviews and provide input on project schedules, priorities, and risks.

JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES:
. Expert knowledge of Microsoft technologies including
o Minimum - C# 4.0 / .NET 4.0
**o Desired - C# 5.0/ .NET 4.5**
o WPF
o XAML
o MVC programming paradigm
. Proficient in User interface design and developing visually appealing user interfaces . Proficient knowledge related to designing for scalability and performance, and designing and integrating large-scale systems . Expert ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization*

*. Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others*

*Thanks and Regards*
Amarinder Singh (IT Associate)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007
**1701 E. Wood field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL 60173***
*Work *: 312-912-7248. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..