Hi ,

My name is Pradeep, Technical Recruiter with ZionTech Solutions Inc.

We are looking for strong *Sr. Java Developer* in *Davis, Ca*  Below is the
job description and please let me know if are interested . If you do then
please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details.

*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Davis, Ca*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Requirements:

·   Hands on experience with annotation based Spring MVC applications.

·   Hands on experience with JPA annotations

·   Recent (last two years) development experience on all tiers of web
based applications. (Database, Business Logic, Front end UI

·   Significant Spring MVC framework development experience within the last
two years; also indicates experience with Spring IoC core component
(Inversion of Control)

·   Use of JPA or Hibernate on assigned work within the last two years.

·   Technical design experience: This senior level position must work
independently on technical design, with oversight, in addition to coding

·   Ability to analyze the design of a moderately complex web-based
application with limited support and documentation to a degree sufficient
to make bug fixes and enhancements

·   Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting/debugging. This position
requires the ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve code errors

Thanks & Regards,

*Pradeep,*
|| Technical Recruiter ||*ZionTech Solutions ,Inc* ||
|| *Tel* : 408-599-7639 ||* GTalk*: pradeep.zion999 ||
|| prad...@ziontechsolutions.com |

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pradeep-goud/38/876/6ab

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.