*Hi ,
*

*We are working on below requirement with one of our direct client.. If you have any one with you please share there resume with contact details..*

Role: QA Saleforce/Selenium Testing
Location:San Diego, CA
Duration: 6+Months*

Skills:**Salesforce, Selenium, QA, Functional Testing

REQUIREMENTS:*

 * /*Functional*/ QA testing experience with */Salesforce is a must/.*
 * */Must /*have*/Selenium/* experience with automation scripting.
 * Develop, maintain and execute Salesforce test cases (functional) as
   per test plans.
 * Experience testing Java applications and automation.
 * Writing functional and E2E test cases.
 * Must review test cases with team, execute tests, record results,
   create and track defects to resolution.
 * Experience with functional test case repository and execution tracking.
 * Strong test case design skill.
 * Execute System and Regression Testing.
 * Collect, review and validate test data.
 * Report and track defects to closure.
 * Experience working on an agile scrum team would be a plus.
 * Working knowledge of the tools used for Silk Central a plus.
 * Experience with Amind integration with Siebel -- Quote, Pricing,
   Order would be nice to have.

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Work : 312-667-0211/ 312-912-7248 | Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..