ZionTech Solutions, Inc is hiring OPT Recruiters for U.S. IT Staffing at
Hyderbad offshore office .

For immediate consideration send us an updated copy of your resume.

This is an Immediate Hire Position:

1. Experience working as a US IT OPT Recruiter

 2. One should have hands on experience in hiring OPT, CPT,  EAD, and Green
Card candidates for training as well as on W- 2.

3.  Extensive knowledge working on US Tax terms and Visa Excellent
interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.

4. Explaining Negotiation compensation packages, assessing relevant
experience, education, skills, qualification to determine pay type/rate,
relocation benefits for the consultants.

5.  Training and W-2 Hiring.Placements and H1transfers ,GC Processing
covered and H1B Processing (if required)

6. Experience in identifying potential candidates through job portals,
referrals, forums, networking, headhunting with minimum Turn-around-Time

.7. Strong desire to be a part of a winning team

8  Team player with leadership skills

Qualification :

Minimum graduates with 0-5 years experience in US recruitment
Candidate should be ready to work in US Shifts
Good communication is an absolute must.
For Immediate Considering send resumes to prad...@ziontechsolutions.com

Requirements:

Thanks & Regards,

*Pradeep,*
|| Technical Recruiter ||*ZionTech Solutions ,Inc* ||
|| *Tel* : 408-599-7639 ||* GTalk*: pradeep.zion999 ||
|| prad...@ziontechsolutions.com |

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pradeep-goud/38/876/6ab

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.