Hi,

 please send me the resumes for the below position.

We have an urgent need for a SQL (server 2005 and up)DBA –

1.            Scalability.  We are running into limits of single-server
loads and need to effectively distribute into multiple systems.

2.            Maintenance.  Database components are becoming fragmented
(index fragmentation, physical file fragmentation).

3.            Security and auditing.  Appropriate user accounts and
application accounts need to be created and maintained for all prod servers.

4.            Query performance fine tuning/troubleshooting (Most expensive
queries, etc).  Execution plans should be analyzed and optimized to make
better use of our existing server CPU time.

5.            SSAS (Analytics), SSIS (Integration), SSRS (Reporting).
These SQL apps should be configured and explored more fully to solve some
analytics/output/reporting problems.

Ram,

ram.r...@gmail.com