Hi,
 please send me the resumes for the below position.

*SharePoint Developer*

* FL*

*Qualifications:*

7+ yrs working in a large SharePoint environments Experience in
architecting, administration, and Level 3 technical support of Sharepoint
2007 and 2010 environments. Experience with Sharepoint SDK, developing web
parts, and deploying 3rd party solutions Experience working in a
high-availability environment with 20,000+ users. Experience working with a
Scrum Master and using Agile Methodology Experience with supporting and
administering Office Communicator is a plus.

*Responsibilities:*

We are seeking a SharePoint Developer that specializes in planning,
designing, developing, testing, implementing, migrating, and supporting
SharePoint sites. Technologies include SharePoint, Office Communications
Server, ASP.NET C# Applications, Silverlight Applications, Flash
Applications, Infopath, Databases, and other Web 2.0 platforms. The
Developer has specialized knowledge of various application and network
architectures within the Microsoft technology stack, information management
standards, security standards, and methodologies.

Ram,

 ram.r...@gmail.com