Hi ,

My name is Pradeep, Technical Recruiter with ZionTech Solutions Inc.

We are looking for strong  *Data Analyst *in  *Minnieapolis , MN .* Below
is the job description and please let me know if are interested . If you do
then please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details.

Please send your updated resume to prad...@ziontechsolutions.com

*Job Title : Data Analyst*

*Location : Minneapolis,MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*
*

*Requirement : ** *

*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills*

                • Able to analyze and document system-to-system messaging,
web services and batch / file interfaces. This will include modeling and
documenting the information that passes through system-to-system interfaces
as well as documenting meta-data about the interfaces (e.g., interface
volume and performance characteristics, security policy regarding use of
the interface).

• Able to analyze and document the interfaces from all functional areas
within the individual life insurance systems environment, including those
used by new business, producer and distribution management, product and
policy administration, and customer service and case management systems.

• A basic understanding of life insurance products and processes will be
helpful.

• Familiarity with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) models and
technologies, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), canonical modeling, and
the ACORD data model is desirable

*# Desirable Technical /Functional Skills*

• Responsible for working with the business and IT development teams to
design solutions that are consistent within a larger Enterprise
architecture.

• Need to be able to operate across multiple projects simultaneously and
assume responsibility for the appropriate architecture and technical
implementation of projects.

• Conducts technical project reviews.

• Regularly update management team on status.

Thanks & Regards,

*Pradeep,*
|| Technical Recruiter ||*ZionTech Solutions ,Inc* ||
|| *Tel* : 408-599-7639 ||* GTalk*: pradeep.zion999 ||
|| prad...@ziontechsolutions.com |

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pradeep-goud/38/876/6ab

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.