Hello Partners,

We are looking for SQL DBA for one of our client at Richmond, VA.
Please let me know your interest.

SQL DBA
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 6+ Months

Must have EAD, GC or US Citizen

Utilize technologies, tools, and methods to manage backend database
and related infrastructure which expand and enhance the delivery of
technology services to correctional facilities, Community Corrections
units, other public safety agencies, and external business partners.
Design, develop, modify, and administer databases and their components
through SQL programming and related tools including interfaces,
physical and logical data independence, and query optimization.
Conduct database analysis to troubleshoot inconsistencies and issues.
Prepare reports based on data modeling and patterns. Serve as a
liaison to end-users in the field. Provide second tier technical
support for offender management systems.

Demonstrated ability to draw on database management skills to support
business needs and end users including: database management system
tools & utilities on distributed platforms, Microsoft SQL programming
language, and SQL performance & optimization in a mirrored/replicated
setup. Experience working in the Microsoft database management
environment to include: ETL/SSIS, SSRS, and dimensional data modeling,
SSAS and Policy based management of SQL assets. Experience supporting
and working with development teams producing products/applications
that are tightly integrated into MS SQL as the backend. Experience
with SQL Server 2000, 2005, & 2008 database administration. Ability to
draft and follow standards and processes (such as change management)
is a must for this role. Ability to support production environment
(flexible hours), and work closely with the systems team on releasing
products into production. Ability to work with other teams within DOC
to ensure delivery of DB services.

Thanks & Regards
Dev Chauhan
International Technical Solutions (ITS)
D:- 206-274-4684
F:- 206-319-4579dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com

cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.