HI,

Amplify Systems is a leading provider of consultants in the areas of SAP,
PeopleSoft, Java, .Net and OBIEE. We have 7+ Years of IT Experience, with
Healthy Track Record of working with Public sector clients and diversified
consulting firms for their IT projects. Our in-depth experience with our
Prestigious Customers and our demonstrated results in helping agencies meet
their organizational goals makes us the clear choice for IT strategic
partnership.

Our employee centric HR department is committed to provide excellent
services and address all employee concerns promptly. Our marketing team
will give assistance in building resume, placement assistance and career
guidance. We offer excellent salary packages based on your performance and
excellent Medical Benefits

Amplify Systems offers:--

·         Free Training

·         Free Accommodation

·         competitive Salary

·         H1B process

·         Green Card process

·         Health Insurance

Training:--

We welcome all who aspire to make a career in IT & passionate in learning
new technologies.

Java script

Classroom Training-Orlando , FL

2 Months.

Web Sphere

Classroom Training-Orlando , FL

2 Months.

. Net

Classroom Training- Orlando , FL

2 Months.

If interested call Chitra @603-791-4421 or E-mail:-
chi...@amplifysystems.com

Regards,

* *

*Chitra Sathiyamoorthy*

Account Manager

* *[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CA8D4F.84D5B010]

[image: Description: Description: Description: email green1.jpg]*
chi...@amplifysystems.com*

[image: Description: Description: Description:
phone_icon.jpg]603-791-4421 [image:

[image: Description: Description: Description:
yahoo_messenger.png]chitra_srinidhy

NOTE: We, at AMPLIFY SYSTEMS, are firmly opposed to e-mail spamming. We
apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail. Please reply
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject listing, all email addresses that you would
want us to remove and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We
appreciate your patience & cooperation.* *

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Go
Green] "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail"