Dear Employer,

Greetings of the day. Hope you are doing good.

My Name is Rasheed, Iam a Bench sales recruiter representing “Infotech
Spectrum Inc.,” We are an IT consulting firm based out of Santa Clara, CA ,
and would like to partner with your company to provide you our resources
for your direct clients on a corp-to-corp basis. We have a great database
and network of resources and have a dedicated team of resource managers and
account managers to work on your requirements with fast turnaround time.
Please give us a chance to work on your requirements by sending your
requirements. We have a wide range of contacts with “Cisco Systems, AIR
ROAD, Sonata Corporations, NTT Data, T-Mobiles,  Applied Materials, Etouch
Systems, Iric Logic, Wipro Systems, EPRI, CIBER, Citi Group, D2D
Technologies,  I&J Solutions, HCL America,  Perot Systems and MBNA Bank”
delivering candidates as of client expectations.

Please add *rash...@infotechspectrum.com* <rash...@infotechspectrum.com> to
your mailing list. Feel free to reach me for further concerns at *
408-400-3790.*

If you have any job opportunity for our consultants please do forward your
requirements to proceed further.

Have a wonderful day…!

*Name*

*Skills*

*Exp*

*Current Location*

*Preffered Location*

Sravan

Network Support Security Engineer

6+Yrs

CA

CA, WA, AZ, NV, TX, FL and GA

Mayank

Cognos BI Developer

6+ Yrs

CA

Open

Renu

SDET C# Developer

5+Yrs

WA

WA Only

Hanu

Sr. Oracle developer / Performance tuning

10+Yrs

CA

LA, CA / Bay Area, CA

Rajitha

Sr Java Developer

8+Yrs

CA

South Bay Area, CA Only

Nimisha

Java/J2ee Developer

5+ Yrs

CA

Bay Area, CA only

Smita

QA/Manual Tester

6+ Yrs

CA

Bay Area, CA only

Rani

Teradata, ETL/Informatica Developer and Functional Analyst

5+ Yrs

CA

CA Only

Atul

Sr. Java Backend Developer  / Oracle ADF developer

7+ Yrs

CA

Bay Area, CA and NYC Only

Sucharitha

Business Objects / Crystal reports developer

6+ Yrs

CA

Bay Area, CA only

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rasheed Shaik |Bench Sales Associate,*

*Infotech Spectrum Inc. 2060 Walsh Ave, #130, Santa Clara, CA 95050.*

*Phone: 408-400-3790  |  E-Mail: rash...@infotechspectrum.com*

*Web: www.infotechspectrum.com*

*YIM: Rasheedinfotech , Gtalk: Rasheedinfotech*

* *

*Available Consultants : Network Support/Security Engineer | Cognos reports
developer | Sr. Oracle developer | SDET C# | QA Manual Tester |
Java/J2EE/Backend developer  | Crystal Reports | Lead ETL | BO Developer |
BA | Oracle ADF developer | *