*Hi ,
*

*We are working on below requirement with one of our direct client.. If you have any one with you please share there resume with contact details..*

*Job Title : Sr. iOS Developer
Location : Eagan,MN
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate: $80/hr*

End-client
 is looking for an additional Developer resource specific to Alerts
(notifying when new content is released). One key objective will be to
modify for iOs7! We are not looking for that specific experience, but
this role will be able to work with that new version! Top skill needed
is strong experience with  Development  of
 iOS/Apple Arena for iPad, iPhone, etc. Must have Objective C Language
experience. All other qualifications on job posting are nice to haves.
We need someone who is self-directed - can catch on quickly, take
initiative once understanding the design and direction that is based on
the team collaboration. We have a strong team with strong experience and
 highly motivated individuals. We welcome candidates who are interested
in creating great Mobile Apps!

Minimum Qualifications • 5+ years technology development related experience. • Experience with the following technologies: ---- Xcode (objectiveC) ---- iOS CoreData a plus) ---- Javascript and jQuery ---- HTML5/CSS ---- Mercurial experience a plus • Prefer experience interfacing iOS applications with web services: SOAP or REST and structured data like XML or JSON.
 Exceptional coding skills. Must have proven experience with profiling,
debugging, and troubleshooting crashes and memory leaks. • Strong attention to detail on the fit and finish of applications and overall quality. • Proficient in object oriented programming and familiarity with software development methodologies, including Agile. • Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
 Proven track record of being solution and results oriented, executing
successfully, and capable of working in dynamic environment often
involving quick analysis and decision making. • Demonstrates self motivation, can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and apply learnings to solutions. • Very collaborative, strong interpersonal and communications skills including both oral and written proficiency.

SKILLS - Required:

iOS -- Development
Objective C
IDE -- XCode
Javascript
Javascript -- Framework -- jQuery
CSS
Web Services
XML
JSON
Agile
iOS -- v7
iOS -- Framework -- Core Data
HTML5
Source Management Tools --  Mercurial
Web Services -- SOAP
Web Services -- REST

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com>| LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..