*Hi,*

This is *Shiv Jain* with *Droisys Inc*. I do have an urgent requirement for
*People-soft and Payroll Lead* at* IL*. Please find below the complete job
description for your reference. I would appreciate if you give me a quick
call / email to discuss more about this.

*Position         : People-soft and Payroll Lead*
*Location         : Bloomington, IL*
*Duration         : 6 Months*

*Job Description:*
• 10 years of total experience with Experience in managing and leading
Onsite and offshore team delivery.
• Experience in service delivery and project management with effective
utilization of resources.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with ability to manage
multiple customer expectations.
• At least 8 years of deep hands on Techno-Functional experience in People
soft tools & technologies.
• A minimum 4 years of experience in supporting People-soft North American
payroll applications and functional knowledge on NA Payroll, US Taxes,
Employee Benefits.
• Experience in US Tax update processes.
• Experience in service management supporting business critical
applications, handling Incidents, Request & Problems and Enhancements.
• Exposure to ITIL is desirable.
• Experience in leading People-soft projects (both implementation &
Customization) covering from requirements to post production support.
• Exposure to mainframe environment is a plus.

*Technical Skills:*
• ERP: People-soft HRMS 9.0 (NA Payroll, Core HR, Employer Direct Pay,
Enterprise Absence System, Online Time Card, Benefit Payment System, HR
Staffing, Data mart & Security)
• Database: DB2 / Oracle
• Reporting Tools: PS Query, SQR, Process Scheduler
• Operating Systems: Unix/MVS

*Functional Skills:*
• Deep understanding of NA Payroll processes, US Taxes, Employee Benefits,
Year End processes.

*Management and Leadership Skills:*
• Production System Support and Maintenance (Service Delivery) leadership
skills
• Project Management experience
• People Management
• Onsite/Offshore delivery model

*Please send me your latest resume and following details:*
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact # (Cell & Alternative):
Best time to reach you:
Open to relocate:
Email ID:
Work Authorization with Validity (For VISA Holders):
Rate:
Availability:

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv Jain
Droisys, Inc.
4800 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Desk: 408-874-8333*277||Direct: 408-459-2546
Fax: 408.493.4533||Email: shiv.j...@droisys.com
Web: http://www.droisys.com