*Hi,*

This is *Shiv Jain* with *Droisys Inc*. I do have an urgent requirement for
*Web Sphere Admin* at *CA*. Please find below the complete job description
for your reference. I would appreciate if you give me a quick call / email
to discuss more about this.

*Position        Web Sphere Admin*
*Location        Foster City, CA*
*Duration        6 Months*

*Skills: *

   - 4+ years of experience in the following technology.
   - IBM Web Sphere Application server, Web Sphere MQ.
   - Application deployment and support.
   - Prefer candidates with strong scripting skills including UNIX shell,
   Perl, and batch.
   - Candidate should have performed in an application support role.
   - Very strong interpersonal, communication, and team building skills are
   essential.
   - Candidate must work well in a fast-paced, changing environment and be
   able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and initiatives all with different
   priorities at the same time.

*Please send me your latest resume and following details:*

   - Full Name:
   - Current Location:
   - Contact # (Cell & Alternative):
   - Best time to reach you:
   - Open to relocate:
   - Email ID:
   - Work Authorization with Validity (For VISA Holders):
   - Rate:
   - Availability:

*Thanks & Regards,*

Shiv Jain
Droisys, Inc.
4800 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Desk: 408-874-8333*277||Direct: 408-459-2546
Fax: 408.493.4533||Email: shiv.j...@droisys.com
Web: http://www.droisys.com