*Hi,*

This is *Shiv Jain *with *Droisys Inc*. I do have an urgent requirement for
*JAVA Developer *at *CA*. Please find below the complete job description
for your reference. I would appreciate if you give me a quick call / email
to discuss more about this.

*Job Title:               Java/J2ee (Application Development / Support
experience)*

*Location:               Foster City, CA*

*Duration:              6 Months*

*Skills:*

   - 5+ Years of Application Development/Support experience with Strong
   knowledge of Java J2EE Technologies including Spring, JMS, UNIX/Linux.
   - Support Experience - should have worked on monitoring of applications
   and be familiar with tools for looking at java heaps, CPU / RAM
   utilization, network bandwidth monitoring, shell scripting, Log 4J, etc.
   - Provide L1/L2 support within the agreed Production SLA.
   - Must be hands on and familiarity with IBM Websphere application
   deployment and support with basic knowledge on MQ.
   - Proficiency in DB2 RDBMS.
   - Strong Problem solving skill - Investigate, assess and resolve issues
   or defects in the application.
   - Collaborate with the other IT delivery teams, Business and Operations
   on a day to day basis and ensure relations with selected vendors for
   application support/enhancement.
   - Coordinate deployment of application changes to production environment
   invoking change & release management processes.
   - Strong written and verbal communication skills.

*Please send me your latest resume and following details:*

   - Full Name:
   - Current Location:
   - Contact # (Cell & Alternative):
   - Best time to reach you:
   - Open to relocate:
   - Email ID:
   - Work Authorization with Validity (For VISA Holders):
   - Rate:
   - Availability:

*Thanks & Regards,*

Shiv Jain

Droisys, Inc.

4800 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Desk: 408-874-8333*277||Direct: 408-459-2546

Fax: 408.493.4533||Email: shiv.j...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com