*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Network Engineer

Work Location : Plano, TX

Duration: Long Term

Interview process: Phone+ Skype

*Skills *

   - 8+ years of solid knowledge of Networking concepts including:
   Switching, routing, Security principals, DMZ/Extranet architecture and
   design, router access control lists, log analysis, & TCP/IP.
   - Advanced firewall engineering knowledge for multiple firewall types:
   including Cisco ASA, CheckPoint, & Juniper
   - Excellent communication skills,(both verbal and written), the ability
   to multi-task, plan projects, and work well with deadlines
   - Ability to work in area of high administration and be well organized
   - Ability to work under high stress, be a self-starter, work
   independently, well organized
   - Basic knowledge of WebWasher proxy servers and F5 load balancing
   concepts

* Key Responsibilities *

   - Documenting process, procedures, work intake for this area of support
   - Support for every business application within the Enterprise that
   needs Internet, Extranet, or DMZ access.
   - Support for existing vendor circuits and site to site VPN’s
   - Building NEW VPN/circuit, & Extranet connections
   - Knowledge of Extranet service offerings & solutions
   - Support and Implementation of DMZ/Extranet hosted services such as
   handheld, webhosting access, etc.
   - Implementing new Internet/DMZ connectivity & maintenance of the
   existing connectivity (move, add, change) requests
   - Working with ISG on Skybox compliance and remediate security for the
   firewalls
   - Troubleshooting Internet/Intranet network connectivity issues &
   resolving break/fix incidents
   - Acting a Change Release Lead for the Firewall/Extranet area
   - Reviewing all new Extranet/firewall requests & gathering necessary
   requirements for implementation and security review
   - Publishing a weekly report of all firewall changes for Network & ISG
   review

Trouble shooting Internet connectivity issues which require a basic
knowledge of WebWasher proxy servers

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*