Please share the Profile-------
<profile-------a...@dyssinc.com>a<d...@sourceinfotech.com>
l...@dyssinc.com

*Title                       :               QA Automation/Release Engineer*

*Location               :               San Francisco, CA*

*Duration              :               6+ Month *

Must have Exp. *Build/release experience.*

*Mid QA Automation/Release Engineer*

This is a bit of a hybrid position that we are trying to fill. Five to
seven years of build and release experience (Subversion, Git, Maven,
Perl/Shell), continuous integration (Jenkins), and test automation
(Selenium). This could be a tools or build person or someone who has test
automation experience but has also had to do builds. I am pretty flexible
on this one and would be happy to review resumes to zero in on what it is
we need

*Alok Kumar*

*Dynamic Software Services, Inc*

Desk--4152594119