*Hi,*

*I have this urgent requirement. If interested, kindly share the resume
ASAP. Also share your updated hotlist for further requirements.*

My client, a Software company has an immediate need for a Business Systems
Analyst with Ecommerce Expereince.

Duration: 4 months

Location: Austin, TX

Start Date: ASAP

*** CAN SKYPE INTERVIEW FOR THIS POSITION ***

Experience:

5-7 years related experience as a BA

Worked with a medium to large size cross departmental project team

Worked with a business or technology project from proof of concept through
implementation

E-Commerce experience

B2B e-Commerce experience

Skilled in Project Management and

System Development Life Cycle

Experience working in a large company

Knowledge of SAP and Magenta would be a plus

Skills:

Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills

Strong organizational skills

Strong Interpersonal Skills

Ability to work independently

Function:

Act as the relationship manager between IT and the business units. Promote
the best interest of both business and technology in the evaluation and
implementation of technology solutions.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Swati Pandit*

*Technical Recruiter*