Hi,

Warm Greetings form Infotech Spectrum !!!
*Company Overview:*
Infotech Spectrum delivers comprehensive fully integrated creative IT
solutions ranging from IT consulting services to advanced technology
deployment and product development. We are a global service company that
specializes in providing dynamic software solutions to a diverse array of
business concerns worldwide.

Our Direct Client list includes “Cisco System, AIR ROAD, Sonata
Corporation, Applied Materials, Etouch Systems, Iris Logic, Wipro Systems,
EPRI, CIBER, Citi Group, D2D Technologies, I&J Solutions, HCL America,
Perot Systems, MBNA Bank, Tech Mahindra etc.,

Entry Level and Experienced candidates who done Masters/Graduate having
good exposure in programming,  database Concepts and Testing with OPT/ CPT/
EAD/ GC...Etc.

 *Training and Placement:*
Knowledge in any of the skills mentioned:
Have knowledge of any one Programming language Or Database Concepts  like
C, C++, .Net, Java, Oracle, QA Testing ... etc. - Have Masters or Bachelors
in IT/CS etc., Be willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects -
Good communication skills and openness for relocation.

Here are the technologies we do provide training Onshore and Offshore:
1) QA Testing
2) SDET
3) Hadoop

4) OBIEE

 *New Batch starts on 19December 2013.*

*Refer a friend:*
Please do refer to your friends with OPT/ CPT/ EAD /GC/ Who are willing
build a bright career.

If you are interested in to pursue career with this opportunity forward
updated a word copy of your resume to rash...@infotechspectrum.com
If you have any queries or need more information feel free to give call to
Rasheed @ 408-400-3790.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rasheed Shaik | Technical Recruiter*

*Infotech Spectrum Inc. 2060 Walsh Ave, #130, Santa Clara, CA 95050.*

*Phone: 408-400-3790  |  E-Mail: rash...@infotechspectrum.com*

*YIM: Rasheedinfotech , Gtalk: Rasheedinfotech*