Dear,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: *Senior QA Automation Test lead*
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
DURATION: 9-12 Months
EXPERIENCE : 10+ YEARS
INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire

*Job Description: Requirements:  *
•         Communicate clearly with executives as well as with technical
managers
•         At least 10 years of experience in testing and minimum 4 YEARS
experience in managing complex automation projects
•          At least 2 years’ experience in test automation development, in
Visual Studio using C#
•         Knowledge of C++ desirable
•         Experience designing and developing customized automation
frameworks and scripts is a must.
•         Current and deep experience in test strategy definition, planning
and execution for complex software systems
•         Should understand the pain points, problems, challenges in
implementing technical solutions, provide technical direction to address
them and in turn enhance quality and productivity

*Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at om...@dyssinc.com <om...@dyssinc.com>*

Thanks and Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.IT Recruiter | Dynamic Software services, Inc
om...@dyssinc.com | 415-259-4162: G-Talk: omvirsingh1...@gmail.com
766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109|