Hello Folks,

My name is *Vishal *from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Urgently required
IT* professional
with experience relevant to one of my current contract openings.

*Position*: Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer

*Location*: Parsippany, NJ

*Duration*: Long Term Contract

*Job Description *

Design the data structure solutions and developer the SQL's and PL/SQL
code. Tune the SQL's and PL/SQL.

Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for
application databases. Maintain the database code and develop new solution
using SQL and PL/SQL. The following skills are mandatory.

* Strong SQL development.

* Strong PL/SQL development experience.

* Strong in Oracle tuning (SQL & PL/SQL).

* Knowledge in VPD

* Strong in Shell scripting.

*Skills required::*

SQL Development

PL/SQL Development

SQL Tuning

Data Modeling

VPD Experience

Unix Shell Scripting

Look forward to working with you and be a part of the Pyramid family.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Vishal Gulati*

*Sr. Executive - Resourcing*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*O: 770.255.7716* *|**F: **908.737.0770 <678.840.2109>*

*vishal.gul...@pyramidci.com <nupur.shrivast...@pyramidci.com>*

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.|65 Madison Ave, Suite 325,Morristown-NJ
07960|SEI-CMMI Level 3