Dear,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION:  Sr. Java developer with Fixed Income experience*

*LOCATION: Newport Beach, CA.*

*DURATION: 1 year*

*EXPERIENCE: 9 + Years*

*INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire*

*Required Skills and Experience:*

Minimum of 10 years of software development experience using full java
application stack

Strong skills using *J2EE, Spring, SQL*

Expertise designing and implementing *Web-Services, SOAP and REST APIs*

Strong capability to develop and debug multi-threaded server applications

Linux or Unix proficiency

Database programming using Oracle or Sybase is highly desired

Web Technologies - HTML (especially HTML5), CSS, JavaScript, and XML

Experience in Security technologies including AAA (authentication,
authorization and auditing) Services, firewalls, SSL, PKI

*Finance domain knowledge - Investment; Trade; Fixed Income*

*Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at om...@dyssinc.com <om...@dyssinc.com>*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Omvir Singh*

*Sr.IT Recruiter | Dynamic Software services, Inc *

*om...@dyssinc.com <om...@dyssinc.com> | 415-259-4162: G-Talk:
omvirsingh1...@gmail.com <omvirsingh1...@gmail.com> *

766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109|

*LinkedIn:*
*http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=180642627&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=180642627&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>*