Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement.And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated
resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned position.If you
have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670 EXT-4009*.

If you are not available in the market, it will be really appreciable if
you can share any reference for the requirement.

*Job Description:*

*Role:-  *
*Informatica  Administrator with data warehouse **Locatio**n*

*  :     Greensboro NC Client:  TCS *                   :

   Informatica Administrator with data warehouse experience using
Informatica as the ETL tool.
•         Demonstrated capability in the installation, configuration and
administering Grid and HA Informatica environments including hardware,
software, and security.
•         Will provide capacity, design, security and configuration
requirements for a large complex multi node environment.
•         Experienced in RDBMS especially DB2 distributed.
•         Knowledgeable of Disaster Recovery configurations
•         Capable of handling various migration methods, repository backups
and restores.
•         Provide support to team in tuning, troubleshooting, best
practices and standards.
•         Has proven experience with Informatica Data Governance
installation, configuration, and support.
•         PowerExchange 9x experience. Installation, configuration, and
support.
•         AIX experience and Unix shell scripting
•         Experience in Informatica Power Center 9x. Installation,
configuration, and support
•         Off hours support as needed
•         IDQ knowledge is needed

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

IT Recruiter

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4009

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]