Hi Associate,

We have below job position with one of our direct client. Send across
updated resume along with contact details at siddha...@sysmind.com or call
on 609-897-9670 Ext. 2152

*Role : Business Analyst with Active Directory*

*Duration : 9+ Months *

*Work Location: Winston Salem, NC*

Job Description:

Experience Level: >10 Years

Business Analyst-Active Directory:

•              To serve in the capacity of a Business Analyst with
experience in implementing Active Directory Organization Units structure.

•              Serve as a liaison between HBI Technology and the business
client.

•              Assist in the assessment of client needs, as well as the
collection, analysis, review, and documentation of those business needs and
the requirements to meet those needs Basic knowledge of business operations
and systems requirements processes.

•              Technical background in active directory processes/structure

•              Understanding of how active directory can be applied to
setup organizational structures.

•              Applies methodology and enforces project standards.
Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Aides in production support activities.

Required Skill(s)   Consulting (L2) , Infra Consulting (L2)

 Essential Skill(s)   DCTS Wintel Consulting (L1)

 Additional Skill(s)   Business Analysis (L1) , Active Directory (L1) ,
Windows and AD Admin (L1)

Thanks & Regards*,*

Siddharth Tiwari

Talent Hunter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152

Email: siddha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>