I have a need for *1 **year* in *New Albany, Indiana* for 14 developers.
  Rate is a little low – if we can get some at the lower end then we can
also get some at higher end*.  Looking at $45/hr on c2c*.  Phone/skype
interview.

*EDI Systems Analyst/Developer*

The opportunity to work with a great B2B team located in Costa Rica and New
Albany, IN.

Responsibilities:

Development and support of applications that provide integrations for
traditional EDI setups with our Trading Partners.
Automation of web portal integrations with our customers.
Direct integration programming with our customers and business partners.
Integration programming with our internal ERP applications

Desired Skills:

Bachelors degree in computer science, and 5+ years of experience with
developing applications predominantly on the Microsoft platform using
technologies and tools such as:
o ASP.NET (MVC)
o C#
o AngularJS
o Web API
o HTML5
o T-SQL/SQL Server
o WCF
o WPF
o JavaScript
o REST
Experience with design patterns such as MVC, IoC, and DI.
Background in database development.
Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal,
and time management skills
Must be self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced
environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal,
and time management skills.
Excellent analytical skills.
High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as
part of a team.
Ability to engage with all levels of the organization, both business and IT
associates, as well as external customers and business partners.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*