Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: C++ developer
LOCATION: Paramus, NJ
DURATION: 6 + Months
INTERVIEW TYPE : *F2F may be required after positive phone interview.*

*Primary Skill: C# .NET*

*Required:*
•    This position requires client side development and support for a
client server scanning application.
•    The application is written in C# and communicates to a server written
in C++ that stores/retrieves data from a SQL Server database.
•    The candidate requires experience with C# .NET and SQL server for data
storage and retrieval and* must be able to read C++ code and be able to
troubleshoot and support reported issues.*
•    The primary responsibilities include the creation of design
documentation, software development and unit testing, integration testing
with other developers.
•    On-Call off hours support rotation is also required.

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter