Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title:* Java Architect

*Location:* NY/NJ

*Duration:* 6-12+ Months

*Interview Type:* Phone, & Skype or F2F

*Responsibilities:          *

·         More than 5 years of experience in enterprise solution
implementations

·         Analyze security gaps on existing systems and make
recommendations.

·         Proficiency in architecting and designing web and mobile backend
solutions.

·         Experience in handling customers & mentoring, planning on
Mobility products/platforms for the customers

·         Ability to advise on implementation strategy, performance, tools,
operations, release, deployment to the customers

·         Ability to conduct systems requirement analysis

·         Experience in handling the pre-sales pursuits, Demos and POCs for
potential new clients

·         Hands-on experience in deployment and configuration of production
servers in clustered and HA environments.

*Required Skills:          *

·         Experience in developing and publishing enterprise applications.

·         Experience with analyzing and fixing security issues on
enterprise applications.

·         At least 3+ years of experience with the end to end life cycle
process for web or mobile apps:  architecture, design, development, testing
and deployment.

·         Experience in implementing security and corporate security
policies, authorizations and entitlements. Should have hands on knowledge
on Java

·         SOA knowledge: Should have experience in using RESTful web
services to integrate mobile apps with back end corporate applications.
REST to SOAP conversion and mapping knowledge is required

·         Good understanding of Siteminder/SSO – Mandatory Skills.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com