Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION: SAP BOBJ / BW ConsultantLOCATION: San Diego, CADURATION:
6+Months*

*Required Skills:*
o   Minimum 5+ years experience in designing and implementing SAP reporting
solutions with experience in BOBJ 4.x
o   Experience in the of BOBJ toolsets – Web Intelligence, Dashboards,
Analysis for OLAP
o   Experience in implementing BI/BW solutions (including BI 7.3)  - Design
and Development
o   Experience developing BEx Queries
o   Facilitation skills and ability to lead client meetings
o   Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
o   Experience working in ECC
o   Experience and knowledge with FICO, SD, MM, CCS, HRM, PM or PS Modules
o   Prior experience with SAP BW, ABAP, BOBJ Administration, BOBJ Data
Federator, BOBJ Data Services, BOBJ Webi, Dashboards, Analysis for OLAP
o   A Bachelors and/or a Master’s degree preferred
o   At least 5 years of external consulting OR corporate experience in the
SAP BOBJ and BW space

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at
*om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh