Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION: SCOM AdminLOCATION: Minneapolis,MNDURATION: 6 + Months*

*Mandatory Requirements:*
Administrating SCOM 2012
Creating and customizing Management packs in MS SCOM to offer End - to -
End Monitoring.
Troubleshooting issues with SCOM agents in windows
Troubleshoot and fix SCOM issues and work with Microsoft as needed.
Responsible for daily maintenance and operations of SCOM tools.
Knowledge in powershell scripting
Knowledge in unix commands

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter