Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: SQL Server/T-SQL developer with C# .NET
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
DURATION: 6 + Months
INTERVIEW TYPE : *Phone interview ok; locals or anyone that can do a F2F is
preferred*

*Primary Skill*
C# .NET

*Required:*
- A minimum 5+ years of T-SQL experience - performance tuning, stored
procedures, triggers.
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in SQL Server.
- Significant experience in the following technologies a PLUS - ASP, .NET,
Fuse Box, C++ or VB.
- Expertise in web technologies - JavaScript, JavaScript Frameworks(Ext JS,
jQuery), XML, AJAX, CSS2 and Source Control software (Source Safe, PVCS
- 3-5 years technical expertise in web applications development in Cold
Fusion or other Web Based Technologies.

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter