Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: Workday Report Writer  - HR and Finance

LOCATION: Austin TX

DURATION: 6 months

INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire

*Required:*

Workday Report Writer for HR and Finance

•            Ability to work with minimal supervision

•            Work with business to define requirements

•            Design, build and test of new HR and FIN reports

•            Work with a team across global report inventory to build
reports, keeping global and potential mobile use in mind to achieve maximum
efficiencies

•            Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business
requirements

•            Create and maintain related calculated fields for reporting;
communicate calculated fields needs across areas to avoid redundancy and
achieve efficiency

•            Ability to document the report function and design to
facilitate maintenance

•            Participate in report reviews

•            Understand and follow defined development standards and best
practices

•            Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards.

Experience developing reports for Workday HR required Experience developing
reports for Workday Finance desired

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at om...@srimatrix.com

Regards,

Omvir Singh

Sr.Technical Recruiter