Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

*POSITION: QA Analyst with Good experience coding in Java LOCATION: St.
Louis , MO DURATION: 6 month or better durations*

*1st interview phone, 2nd interview in-person is required*

*Required Skills:*
•         Good experience coding in Java (Perl is a bonus but not required)
•         Experience in Junit is a plus
•         Excellent technical acumen and ability to learn new software
quickly
•         Enthusiastic and fun individual with an attitude of team
empowerment
•         Deep interest & curiosity for learning new things and doing
things better
•         Experience with testing in an Agile environment
•         Good communication skills
•         Strong knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and how it
applies exploratory testing in an Agile environment
•         Knowledge of test driven development and the virtues of unit
testing is a plus

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter