Hello,

Greetings of the day!

We have an awesome position for *"**Security Engineer" with Financial
Background  *with our direct client, So please let me know if you have a
good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her resume with contact detail
and send it to me at ajay.kum...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a
call at 202 697 9587.
Please find below more details:-

*Location: - **Jersey City, NJ*
*__________________________________________________________________________________________________*
*Job Description:-*

1. Good at project documentation and project related activity
2. Comprehensive knowledge on information security
3. Have experience on security risk assessment
4. Understand security monitoring requirement
5. Understand vulnerability management
6. Prepare system design and testing document for project
7. Good communication skill
8. Financial sector background is a big plus

Thanks
Ajay