Dear Partner,

*ZionTech Solutions, Inc* is a highly recognized provider of professional
IT Consulting services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process. *

*You can reach me on 408 599 7639 and Send resumes to
**prad...@ziontechsolutions.com
<prad...@ziontechsolutions.com> *

*RSA Lead:*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

Our client is looking for an RSA Admin with experience in upgrading the
application from 6.1 version to 8.1 version. The individual will be
responsible for installing configuring the RSA Authentication manager and
RSA HDAP servers. The individual needs to work with various application
owners to migrate the agent hosts to the new version along with user
accounts

Required Skills:

1.     RSA Admin with experience on upgrading to 8.1 version

2.     Good understanding of RSA architecture in adding new applications
that require RSA

3.     Good knowledge on Radius

4.     Experience with UNIX/LINUX

5.     4+ years of industry experience developing solutions preferably in
web Security area, as well as, well versed with HTTPS/SSL/TSL protocols

Thanks & Regards,

*Pradeep,*
|| Technical Recruiter ||*ZionTech Solutions ,Inc* ||
*|| Tel :* 408-599-7639 || *GTalk:* pradeepzion1 ||
|| prad...@ziontechsolutions.com |

*LinkedIn: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pradeep-goud/38/876/6ab

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.