Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: Oracle Developer
LOCATION: Memphis, TN
DURATION: 6-12 months; possibility for extension.
INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire

*Local and US citizen would be great! Need Picture ID for Skype Interview *
*Manager’s Note:  I'm targeting Oracle Ebusiness suite HR modules,
Financials, Application Express, OA Framework, Taleo onboarding experience
and EAM, Projects.*

*Required:*
•    Proven experience in Pro C, C++, ORACLE Forms, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle EBS
12 & 11-5-10 – experience administering HR and Financials.
•    BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is a plus.
•    .NET or JAVA is a plus.
•    Warehouse, order and inventory management applications is a plus.
•    Experience and understanding of relational databases, data modeling
•    Experience with Internet technology, client/server architectures,
structured development and test methodologies.
•    Requirements gathering and documentation.
•    Project planning and management.
•    Oracle Forms 10.1.2 Development.
•    Oracle Forms 11.1 Development.
•    Oracle Reports.

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter