*Hi;
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670
<609-897-9670> *4015.*

*Position:     **JDA Space Planing Project Manager*
* Location:    **Wayne, NJ*
* Duration:   12+ Months*

*H1 Visa required if consultant is on H1*

*Required:-*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

1. TRU is looking for a co-PM who would liason between TRU and JDA Space
Planning for short term.

2. Good understanding of JDA Space Planning v7.7 and v8.2. Associate if
planning and execution of similar Upgrade projects

3. Understanding of  Business Functionalities around Space Planning

4. The associate should be able to understand what business is requiring,
mapping the requirements to JDA Space Planning capabilities and understand
what is Out of Box and what is customization.

5. Understand TRU training requirements

6. Help TRU on various estimation components at both internal TRU effort,
Vendor, JDA effort etc.\

7. Prepare a project charter for executing the project in 2015.

*Roles and responsibility*

Coordination with IT team, Business team, End users and Vendor teams

• Providing weekly status report

• Raising issues and concerns

• Possesses the ability to communicate very well

• Responsible for planning a project and seeing that it is completed
successfully, within the established deadline and within the budget

• Possess excellent management skills to coordinate with the entire team,
the clients and stakeholders.

• Ability to work in a global environment, requiring off-hour meetings as
needed

• Facilitate team meetings effectively

• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope

• Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures

• Minimize exposure and risk on project

• Keep customer well informed of changes within the project

• Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors

• Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations

• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:*

1. TRU is looking for a co-PM who would liason between TRU and JDA Space
Planning for short term.

2. Good understanding of JDA Space Planning v7.7 and v8.2. Associate if
planning and execution of similar Upgrade projects

3. Understanding of  Business Functionalities around Space Planning

4. The associate should be able to understand what business is requiring,
mapping the requirements to JDA Space Planning capabilities and understand
what is Out of Box and what is customization.

5. Understand TRU training requirements

6. Help TRU on various estimation components at both internal TRU effort,
Vendor, JDA effort etc.\

7. Prepare a project charter for executing the project in 2015.

 Thanks & Regards

Sarvagya Dixit

Technical Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4015

Email: sarva...@sysmind.com & sarvagyasysm...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]