Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: Sr. Linux Admin
LOCATION: Herndon, VA
DURATION: 12 Months
INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone/Skype

*Rate is $60hr on C2C with all inclusive*

This position is primarily responsible for the overall engineering,
deployment and support of production and non-production Linux servers from
a systems administration perspective.
Major Duties:
•    Support existing server infrastructure in a 24x7 on-call escalation
capacity as part of a team rotation.
•    Interact with our Managed Service partner team members to improve
their understanding of our standards and support procedures.
•    Troubleshoot hardware and OS problems including performance tuning.
•    Recommend and implement changes to existing hardware and OS (Solaris &
Linux) infrastructure including patches, users, filesystems, and kernel
parameters.
•    Perform hardware and OS capacity planning for existing applications,
providing recommendations to application owners and implementing solutions
to allow for application and database expansion and performance.
•    Work with database and application teams to gather requirements for
new projects and expansion to existing applications.
•    Engineer and document solutions that are innovative and help the team
become more efficient in the deployment and support of the server
environments.
•    Document operating and deployment procedures for other team members to
follow.
•    Mentor other team members.
•    Communicate effectively with peer employees and senior management.
•    Perform assigned duties independently with moderate management
oversight.
•    Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
•    Perform other duties as assigned.

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter