Please let me know if you have anyone available for the following
contracting role.  Please note, we will request a phone interview first,
but we may require a face to face interview in Tulsa, OK before making a
final decision.  Please do not submit any candidates who are not willing to
travel to Tulsa, Oklahoma for an onsite interview.

Job Title:              .Net Developer

Location:             Tulsa, Oklahoma

Duration:             12 months

This is a senior software engineer equivalent position for a C# .Net
developer.

The candidate must be capable of working independently while converting
older web, desktop, and console applications from .Net1.0 and VB6 to.Net
4.5.

The ideal candidate will have experience with :

MVC4
jQuery
Knockout.js
Kendo Web Controls
Entity Framework
WPF

This engagement is expected to last approximately 1 year.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*