Hi,

Greetings of the day..

I have below requirement with my direct client, if you feel comfortable
with location, duration and skills then please reply me back with your
consultant updated resume and contact details.

After then I will submit your consultant profile to the client side.

If you have any query you are free to call me.

*Job Title  : *SharePoint Developer

*Location  :  *Cincinnati, OH, United State

*Duration  :* 7+ Months

*Rate         :*  Best in market

*Overview:*

A person who have worked on SharePoint Framework with responsive and
layered data access approach.

*Responsibilities:*

·         To design and develop Web applications based on .Net applications

·         Apply development skills and technology during development

·         Design, develop, prototype, and test of the required subsystem
and its interface to the system

·         Manage the day-to-day activities working with a small team of
software developers

·         Interface with project stakeholders to ensure that the system
objectives are balanced with overall project objectives

·         Provide design ideas to the leadership of the project team

·         Represent the team as required

·         Assist management in the development of design policies and
procedures which improve the ability to meet requirements

·         Communicate with peers and supervisors routinely, document work,
meetings, and decisions

·         Work within a Project Team environment

·         Understand and promote the quality policy

·         Maintain technical skills and awareness of technical improvements

*Mandatory Requirements:*

·         Should possess Working knowledge of…

*1.       **ASP.Net*

*2.       **C#*

*3.       **Share Point*

·         Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment

·         Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented,
responsible team-player

·         Passionate about building high-quality systems

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong analytical skills able to identify alternatives,
presenting options, and making recommendations to meet the projects goals

·         Good Problem solving abilities

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Srivastava

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: abhish...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2179

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]