Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Abhishek Tyagi* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. *I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position *as OBIEE Developer* with one of our customer
located *Connecticut**. *Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting
opportunity with us.

*Job Title*: OBIEE Developer

*Location: **Connecticut*

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*
•  Strong working Experience in OBIEE Plus 11g, Oracle BI Apps 11.1.1.8.1
with Financial Analytics

• Hands on experience in OBAW data models and extending per custom
requirements

• Participate in requirements gathering, Functional designing, analysis and
estimation work.

• Experience on OBIEE/OBIA Admin tool for developing metadata/repository.

• Configured Physical layer and Business Model & Mapping layer.

• Experience in presentation services objects like Answers, Dashboards and
Delivers/Agents.

• Translating and converting user requirements into Business Intelligence
designs and packages for development

• Developing re-usable OBIEE frameworks and components such as logical
layers and metadata mappings

• Development of BI deliverables such as OBIEE RPDs, data integration
processes, and Multidimensional databases

• Working closely with the test teams to complete BI development activities
and resolve defects, develop and unit test OBIEE repositories and
multidimensional databases, monitor and re-mediate System Integration, and
user testing of software issues

• Development and performance improvements of complex queries

•  Design and customize BI Answers, Reports and BI Delivers according to
the requirement

• Configure Dimension tables in the Business layer for Drill down
functionality.

• Good Knowledge in Data warehousing concepts, OLAP & OLTP, Oracle, SQL &
PL/SQL, Teradata & mainframe databases.

• Having Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills.

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

            Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Tyagi

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: abhish...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2178

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]