*Lead QA Automation Engineer, St. Louis, Missouri, 6 Months*

*Required Skills:*

Ability to servant / lead a team of QA engineers on a fast paced Agile
project

Good experience coding in Java (Perl and C# are a plus but not required)

Excellent technical acumen and ability to learn new software quickly

Experience with testing in an Agile environment

Good communication skills

Strong knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and how it applies
exploratory testing in an Agile environment

Knowledge of test driven development and the virtues of unit testing

*Education / Experience:*

4 year bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical discipline, or 5 years of
experience in a technical industry as a quality assurance professional

7 + years of related experience

*Job Description*

We are a dedicated global team of analysts, software engineers, and quality
assurance professionals who are looking for exceptional talent.  We are
looking for individuals with a can-do attitude who are able to adapt to a
changing environment.  We are undergoing an agile transformation.  This
will require critical thinking skills as it relates to testing software
that is “emergent”.  As a member of the Test Services team, we look for you
to help transform our QA function into a highly agile team focused on
testing automation in a Scrum environment.  As a QA Lead, you will be
responsible for a project start to finish which may include leading a group
of QA Analysts.

*Essential Duties:*

Responsible for guiding the testing of a project start to finish. This
includes working directly with the project team to understand both business
rules and technical implementation

Manage job assignments and workloads of QA Automation Engineers on the same
project

Manage test team deadlines in conjunction with project team

Mentor QA Automation Engineers in

Best practices for test automation:

Best practices for exploratory testing

Assist in setting and driving toward department goals

Provide tier 2 support to QA Automation Engineers during deployments

Assist in managing emergency deployments

Responsible for working with the project team to define the scope for
testing within the context of each sprint / delivery

Clearly communicate to relevant parties related to status of testing
activities

Comprehend user stories to understand task items per story in the context
of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression)

Assist key business users (product owners) with backlog creation and
grooming

Strengthen the presence of our department as an Agile Center of Excellence

Perform ad hoc / exploratory testing methodically to ensure system is
working as expected by end user

Track testing progress and defects via JIRA / Greenhopper

Responsible for authoring automated test suites.

Front end GUI via Java and Selenium Webdriver (Not Selenium IDE) / Sikuli

Service layer testing using Java and Junit

Backend SOAP XML using SOAP UI

Please Note: The QA Automation Engineer will author Java code (automation
is not record and playback)

Ensure proper documentation related to testing deliverables and lessons
learned

Participate in the process to continually enhance best practices for
quality assurance

Thanks & Regards

Mohd Fahad |

*| E: r...@reasonsourcetech.com <r...@reasonsourcetech.com> **| Url :**