Greetings!!!

I’ve a requirement very much resembling to your profile, if you are
interested and looking for a new project/JOB then please send me your *updated
profile/resume*, if you are comfortable with the job-description.

*Please respond to recruitersp...@gmail.com <recruitersp...@gmail.com> with
resumes and contact information.*

*Job Title: Sr Web Developer (Drupal/PHP)*

*Locations: Santa Clara - CA*

*Duration: 6+ months & extendable*

Open for C2C…

*Job Responsibilities:*

We are looking for *Sr* *Web Developer (Drupal/PHP) * with the following:

This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to excite and
delight our customers by providing an intuitive way to learn about and
sign-up for our flagship product. On this highly visible public facing
project, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our world class
UX, marketing, and engineering teams as we work to revolutionize TV.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design, develop, and maintain a Drupal based eCommerce site and
Drupal based internal web tools

·         Support the integration of mobile and social media

·         Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet
aggressive deadlines

*Qualifications: *

•        2+ years proven experience with Drupal 6.x and 7.x

•        3+ years with PHP

•        3+ years with JavaScript and jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3

•        Experience with custom Drupal theme creation

•        Experience with custom module development

Thanks & regards,

*CS*