Hello,

Greetings of the day!

We have an awesome position for *"Tableau developer" *with our direct
client, So please let me know if you have a good fit consultant, Please
provide me his/her resume with contact detail and send it to me at
*"h...@avenuesinc.com
<h...@avenuesinc.com>"* . You can give me a call at *845 267 1362.*
Please find below more details:-

Job title :*"Tableau developer"*

Location- *Englewood Cliffs, NJ*
*__________________________________________________________________________________________________*

*Job Description:*

   - *Business acumen*
      - Understand CD & SC relevant business requirements (report needs)
      - Strong communication skills
   - *Tableau development experience*
      - Understand Unilever Best-Practices & Report standards
      - Ability to provide visualization alternatives
      - Assist in developing reports
      - Troubleshoot existing reports
      - An understanding of data connections
      - Data blending: external into Connect
      - Tableau Desktop, Server and security
      - Familiarity with Tableau mobile access options
   - *Database experience*
      - Moderate understanding of query performance & syntax
      - Familiarity with Unilever performance scorecard practices
      - Fundamental understanding of the semantic design
      - Database security
   - *Training*
      - Remote group training for business end-users
   - *Familiarity with release process & documentation requirements*
   - *User access requests & procedure *

Thanks

Ajay

845 267 1362.