Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Abhishek Tyagi* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. * I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position *Lead Administrator* with one of our customer Redmond,
WA*. *Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting opportunity with us.

*Job Title*: *Lead Administrator*

*Location: *Redmond, WA

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

7+ years of Experience in UMTS with at least 2 years working on LTE and IMS
technologies, and at least 1 year with Ericsson MSP

Must have skills

• Experience in Design, Deployment & Configuration of *Ericsson MSP product*

•   Knowledge on WAP configuration and Integration.

•  Knowledge with Oracle  database, HP/Oracle hardware, Veritas cluster
servers ( Application Availability, Clustering & Failover ), EMC PowerPath
- Multipathing

•    Well versed with MMS protocols, LDAP, Radius

• Understanding of data services e.g. Toll Free Data (TFD) services, proxy
services, network data traffic

•    Expert with network troubleshooting, packet tracing and tools e.g.
tcpdump, wireshark

• Understanding of network interface configurations, bonding, kernel IP
tables, kick start procedures

• Expert Knowledge of Linux/Solaris/UNIX Operating Systems, administration,
troubleshooting  and shell scripting

• Understanding of datacom networks (switches/routers/firewalls/load
balancers/proxies/IP addresses/how nodes connect and speak via TCP/IP) and
the basics of configuring an IP address and routing.

•  Strong knowledge of IP-related protocols in the wireless industry,
including Diameter, *SIP, RTP, TCP/IP, UDP*, IPSEC, DNS, and general *Routing
and Switching protocols*.

Good to have skills

·         Hands-on experience in EPC Packet Core including PCC domain (not
limited to MME, SPGW/PCEF, and PCRF)

·         Well versed with 3GPP specifications specifically R8/R9/and R10

·         Strong understanding of 3GPP specifications, with working
experience of converged IP core network deployments that meet requirements
of next generation mobile networks

·         Experience of PCRF, OCS, HSS, mediation and charging, lawful
intercepts and CALEA.

·         Expert in the following interfaces of the EPC Architecture S1AP,
S11, S3/S4, S1-MME, S1-U, S11, S6a, S5/8, Gn/Gp, Gb, Gr, Gx, Sy, Rx

·         Need to have knowledge of SGSN, DNS-G, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, PCRF,
OCS.
·         Team player, cross-functional, and can handle multiple projects
simultaneously

 *Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

              Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Tyagi

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: abhish...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2178

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]