Hi,

I need training on USA Human Resource Skills. I required training on the
below mentioned skills, if any one interested to train please contact on my
number.

* Insurance, Payroll and benefits administration.

* Administer and complete new hire process documentation, Orientation,
E-Verification, Payroll data entry for new hires.

* Administer Employee Related Payroll (ADP) Changes and updates during
payroll process

* US Gamishments

* Bank details processing, transfers and check printing

* Payroll forms and reporting

* Configuration of taxes, tax models and data maintenance

* Payroll process flow and processing payroll

* Integration to Accounting

Thanks & Regards,

Priyanka | Reliant Vision Group Inc.

India : +1 9000543126