*Job Title:* SQL/.net developer
*Location:* Belchertown, MA
*Duration:* 6 months

*Job Description:*
Our client is looking for a SQL/.net developer with some ASP.net and some
MVC. Strong SQL skills are the most important. If you have both ASP and MVC
that would be ideal. You will be developing new code for an e-commerce
website to ensure the website can handle a huge amount of transactions over
a very short amount of time. You will be working with PO's and inventory so
any experience in that will be helpful. You will look at the functionality
and put it into the architecture so we are looking for someone with
creativity, bright and senior level skills to work in a small
company/environment.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*