*ETL Tester with SILK Testing*

*50-55/hr c2c*

*Charlotte, NC*

*NEEDS to have SILK testing experience.*

Our Emerging Business team is building a next generation integrated data
platform,  called (PCD).  PCD was designed to deliver the data acquisition,
standardization, harmonization and integration capabilities required by the
next generation technology offerings, including PCE,  the population health
suite and partner delivered applications.   PCD cannot deliver value to our
members (healthcare systems) until we connect it to member operational and
clinical systems and physically run member-specific data through it.  Our
members have heterogeneous operating environments and significant
variability in the quality and completeness of their data, therefore the
Data Operations team must implement PCD uniquely for each member
system/dataset that we encounter.

These roles will be a part of the Data Operations team and will support the
implementation for each customer/member, which includes understanding the
customer data so we can wire it (via ETL jobs) into the PCD platform and
make data available in each member’s Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).  This
capability will enable our members to perform ad hoc analytics and build
reports as well as other solutions on top of their integrated data.

Top 3-5 must have skills

5+ years’ QA experience

Strong logical and analytical thinking

Strong SQL knowledge and experience

Strong communication skills – role will have interaction with external
customers

3+ years of ETL testing on data warehousing projects

Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse testing techniques

Knowledge of data warehouse architecture and terminologies

Experience with automation testing

Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290